Why Wolters Kluwer?
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
Wolters Kluwer provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.
As a Senior SD SAP Consultant you are responsible for the SAP SD processes within GBS Back-Office team in Europe and for aligning them with the Global direction.
Within this function you are responsible to support the business in Europe in optimizing and improving the performance, quality and cost of the business systems.
Apart from this more strategic and tactical role as Consultant, you are also an expert in the global services provided and you develop key changes of the template. Going forward, issues and changes will be addressed in a DEV/OPS team, so close collaboration with business analysts, business, development, and basis team is part of the success of the role.
Responsible for modular, functional, and technical SAP strategy. For design, landscape, and implementation. Result: SAP functionality works as intended within the overall WK Business Landscape.
- Translate business demands into SAP and other requirements and plans; thereby realizing robust and future-proof solutions and landscape.
- Strive for continuous improvement, process standardization and harmonization, signals new opportunities.
- Safeguarding the integrity of the integrated system landscape.
- Final responsibility for transition of new and changed functionality to the production system landscape.
- Plan and manage solution activities in the Production environments.
- Identify and manage risks, issues and escalate as and when required.
- Manages escalation of incidents in SAP area. Provides detailed analyses and develops solution if needed.
As per defined role/responsibilities, proactively engage in EU SAP Request for Change (RfC), Manage Life Cycle from concept to Production.
Result: Delivers proven and quality driven SAP changes in line with overall WK GBS IT strategy.
- Delivery of enhancements according to the specifications, agreed planning and budget of change requests, in line with WK GBS IT guidelines and best practices.
- Manage external SAP outsourcing parties.
- Realize complex RFC hands-on. Not all changes go to outsourcing party.
- Architects design / develop / realizes key developments.
- Participates in CAB meeting and provides pro’s and cons of changes in template.
- Adoption and consistent application of proven methodologies.
- Report status, issues and any impacts.
- Facilitate transparency during development life cycle.
Custodian of respective modular European Templates:
Result: Blueprints are up-to-date and reflective of current business status.
- Effective and timely documentation.
- Maintain the integrity of technical/functional documentation.
- Understand and advise of technical implications resulting from template changes.
- Arbitrate within the guidelines of ‘Best Practice’ and governance scope.
- Maintain the ‘public’ status of all the documentation.
- Implement and maintain effective release management process disciplines.
- Engage with all European countries if applicable and assist in the process of convincing them to move to the standard GBS SAP platform.
- Participate in projects and assure the stability and simplicity of the template.
- 5+ in similar SAP environment.
- Working with outsource/offshore vendors.
- HBO/Academic level.
- Certified and related SAP education & accreditation.
- In-depth SAP SD knowledge.
- Nice to have: Experience with Java and cloud applications like Salesforce and SAP Hybris.
- Internal Growth programs: #Grow; Mindfulness and Wellbeing programs (Wellbeats, MyQuillibrium, mind & body webinars)
- Days off based on seniority
- Yearly performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses for Christmas and Easter
- Monthly allowance that can be used for public transport / parking / sport etc Referral bonus
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate health insurance