As Software Development Engineer, you will help us regarding different projects for automotive products in the electrification area. You would be part of an international team and develop state-of-the-art products for hybrid/full-electric vehicles of the future.
· Develops and/or adapts SW components and modules under guidance and according to component/module requirements.
· Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software.
· Participates in the development of SW components according to defined development process.
· Solves work packages with appropriate complexity.
· Develops, performs and documents tests for developed SW components both in SW Test environment and on the target.
· Schedules and tracks own tasks within the framework of a given plan.
· Regularly reports status and deviations to project responsible.
· Communicates with project team in order to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities.
· Collaborates with Project Responsible and/or QA in verifying results
· Internal presentation of project results and reports
· Knowledge on embedded systems development (ANSI C language) is a must
· Basic understanding of electronic schematic is a plus as the job would require to be able to understand electronic control boards schematic
· Knowledge in high level programming language (C# or C++)
· Computer Science or equivalent university studies
· Automotive SPICE will be a plus
· Experience in Agile methodology will be a plus
· Willing to learn and grow and with a quality mindset
· Knowledge in the area of embedded system design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
· English language, German language is an advantage
What we offer
· Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
· Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits (including 13th salary)
· Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths
· Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
· Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
· International work environment & traveling opportunities