You will have the opportunity to work with high-tech equipment that would allow your electronic hobby to be your full-time job. We are inviting you to be a part of our team.
· Schematic design, calculation, simulation of electrical modules for embedded systems according to product specification and defined processes.
· Creating HW test specifications, perform HW tests and create test reports.
· Perform Worst Case Analysis.
· Customer Requirements Analysis and specifying HW Requirements.
· Creation of schematics by determination of electronic components, considering EMC & ESD practice.
· Concept definition using latest technologies.
· Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements.
· Providing hardware solutions together with our suppliers to fulfill customer demands.
· Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
· University degree in electrical/electronic engineering (or other relevant university engineering degree, with training and knowledge of hardware development).
· Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design.
· Good understanding of automotive architectures / embedded systems.
· Good knowledge in schematic design.
· Good knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment.
· Good knowledge on simulation and calculation tools (Spice or similar / Mathcad / . . .).
· Ability for doing Tests and laboratory analysis and prepare test reports.
· Advanced English – speaking and writing level.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
· Communication skills, team spirit, assertiveness, organization skills.
· Initiative and result orientation.
What we offer:
· Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
· Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
· We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
· Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
· …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.