· Develops and/or adapts SW components and
modules under guidance and according to component/module requirements.
· Activities which combine analytical and
design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of
designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems
which contain as main component software.
· Participates in the development of SW
components according to defined development process.
· Solves work packages with appropriate
· Develops, performs and documents tests for
developed SW components both in SW Test environment and on the target.
· Documents all work results using available
· Schedules and tracks own tasks within the
framework of a given plan.
· Regularly reports status and deviations
(delays, process deviations) to project responsible.
· Communicates with project team in order to
exchange information and identify improvement opportunities.
· Collaborates with Project Responsible and/or
QA in verifying results
· Internal presentation of project results and reports
· Knowledge on embedded systems development
(ANSI C language) is a must
· Basic understanding of electronic schematic
is a plus as the job would require to be able to understand electronic control
· Knowledge in high level programming language
is a must (C# or C++)
· Computer Science or equivalent university
· Experience in Agile methodology will be a
· Willing to learn and grow and with a quality mindset
What we offer:
Pay for Performance;
Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;