▪ Testing and verifying components and electronic control units
▪ Creating reports and documents in accordance with defined development processes
▪ Preparing the testing environment for electronic control units
▪ Tests' specifications maintenance
▪ Creating reports and documents in accordance with defined development processes.
▪ Collaborating with other development teams form other Continental locations.
▪ Internal and external presentation of reports and projects' results
▪ Preparing the testing environment and electronic control units
▪ Validating control units/electronic control units (ECU) according to the test specifications;
▪ Documenting the test results
▪ Tests' specifications maintenance.
▪ Repairing broken control units; cables manufacturing.
▪ To respect the law regarding work and security aspects according to the actual legal legislation (see annex to job profile) and also the Internal Rules, specific Health&Safety working instructions and the operational procedures and working instructions related to OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) Management System.
▪ Proceed with responsibility towards environment and energy efficiency, in conformity with applicable legal requirements and other requirements, in conformity with internal requirements included in the quality, environment, safety and health, and energy manual, internal procedures and operating instructions.
▪ To respect the law regarding fire prevention according to the actual legal legislation (see annex to job profile) and also the general and specific instructions related to fire prevention and responsive capacity.
• Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
• Health Insurance, Life insurance & Travel Insurance Policy;
• Personalized Development & Training Programs;
• System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
• Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.