As a Hardware Development Engineer in our company you will:
· Design, calculation, simulation of modules for automotive use in compliance to product specification.
· Document design, implementation and test results for own work products.
· Perform specific EMC tests.
· Support customer projects with EMC expertise.
· Degree in electrical / electronic engineering or other university degrees, with training and knowledge of hardware development.
· Analog / digital electronic design.
· Schematic entry and simulation software tools, advanced level.
· Interface between hardware and software, advanced level.
· English, advanced level.
· 4-6 years experience in hardware development.
· Analog / digital electronic design, advanced level.
· Automotive electronics production know-how.
· Communication Interfaces (e.g. SPI, CAN, FLexRay).
· Presentation Skills. Training Skills.
· EMC knowledge.
What we offer:
· Pay for performance.
· Flexible working time, mobile work, sabbatical leave.
· Personalized Development & Training Programs.
· System for rewarding improvements ideas.
· Health insurance, Life insurance & Travel insurance policy.
· Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.