At Vitesco Technologies our vision is: Electrified. Emotion, Everywhere. Powertrain electrification holds the key to sustainable future mobility. Vehicles with electrified powertrain architectures, such as battery electric (EV), hybrid (HEV), and fuel cell electric (FCEV), will shape the propulsion landscape over the next decade.
As an electrification pioneer, Vitesco Technologies offers propulsion solutions for all types of electrified vehicles based on our long-standing expertise in powertrain systems, ranging from stand-alone components, to intelligent operating strategies and full turn-key systems. The future of mobility is electric.
Be part of this future, be part of our teams!
You will have the opportunity to work with high-tech equipment that would allow your electronic hobby to be your full-time job. Would you like to learn, grow, have fun and work with the latest technology?
Join us and a mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Take the chance to develop further with us!
Here are the main responsibilities for this job:
- Contribute in defining electrical requirements at product level and defining electrical architecture of the product.
- Be responsible for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for embedded systems according to product specification and defined processes.
- Create test specifications, test of embedded systems and validate the test results.
- Customer Requirements Analysis and specifying HW Requirements.
- Creation of schematics by determination of electronic components, considering EMC & ESD practice
- Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements.
- Support acquisition activities
- Providing hardware solutions together with our suppliers to fulfill customer demands.
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
- Offer support for other embedded mechanical \ software system designers, software engineer, product validation, manufacturing and production.
- Academic degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering (or other relevant academic engineering degree, with training and knowledge of hardware development);
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / embedded systems
- Good knowledge in schematic design
- Good knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment.
- Good knowledge on simulation and calculation tools (Spice or similar / Mathcad / . . .).
- Good knowledge of power electronics for automotive application and applications connected to the public electric grid
- Knowledge about driver circuits, inverters, and DC/DC converters / PFC topologies.
- Ability for doing Tests / laboratory investigations and prepare test reports
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Communication skills, team spirit, assertiveness, organization skills
- Initiative and result orientation.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
- Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.