As a Functional Safety Engineer in Vitesco Technologies you will have thrilling opportunities, including the following:
• To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us
• To improve your knowledge by learning from people with extensive experience in automotive safety
• To learn together with us about the safety standard ISO 26262.
• To learn together with us about the FMEDA , FMEA methods
• To help us develop products which are both innovative and safe
• To join our worldwide community of key experts in the area
• To interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
Do you have the following educational background and knowledge?
• Bachelor degree in an engineering field of relevance (i.e. Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control)
• Knowledge of embedded systems control theory and model based engineering
• Basic understanding of electronic circuitry and embedded software
• Understanding of fundamental concepts of Physics
• Familiar with formal structured development process
Do the following personality traits, skills and work style describe you perfectly?
• Analytical skills and a structured manner of work
• Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent teammate always willing to give a helping hand
• Attention to detail
• Confidence in communication to internal or external customers
• Excellent command of English language
• Willingness to go on business trips abroad
Do you also have additional knowledge about the following?
• Safety critical systems design techniques and methods
• Fail-Safe systems design techniques and methods
• Moderation and presentation
• FMEDA method basic knowledge
• FMEA method basic knowledge
• SN29500 FIT rate handbook basic knowledge; or any FIT rate handbook
• ISO26262 standard basic knowledge
• Basic knowledge about ASIL classification
What we offer:
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program;
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;