As a Model Based Software Developer in our Control Function Team you will have the opportunity to work with designing control algorithm, uC specifics, Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink, embedded C, AUTOSAR SW components architecture and advanced testing laboratory.
Model Based Development (MBD) is largely used for designing and simulating complex systems in automotive industry. Starting from a physical system model one can create a Simulink model, simulate and validate it, then using TargetLink the C code will be generated automatically.
In engineering products the control algorithm is the brain of the machine.
• University degree in a relevant field (Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers;
• Knowledge of embedded applications;
• Debugging and verification skills;
• Knowledge of structured multi-layered SW Architecture;
• Good programming skills in ANSI C;
• Advanced level of English.
What we offer:
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.