As an Advanced Purchaser for the Mild Hybrid segment, your main responsibilities will imply:
• To take over mechanical and electromechanical parts. This goes along with review of designs, involvement of all internal sourcing-relevant disciplines, initiating and closing of sourcing processes;
• To be the purchasing representative in project team from acquisition phase until SOP and interface to Category Management;
• To cover material cost, kick-off and track supplier component reviews, component timing and technical feasibility through supplier;
• Further project-specific Tasks: Review of project milestones, participation in Core Team and Change Management Meetings, aligning of all project-relevant sourcing activities with AP colleagues;
• To ensure early involvement of sourcing relevant disciplines and suppliers;
• BOM cost calculation: Generation and evaluation of BOM cost during project quotation phase;
• Control BOM cost: Track and improve BOM cost from project quoting phase until SOP. Define measures (Cost Reduction Program – CRP / Design to Cost -Re-DTC) to close the gaps to target BOM cost;
• Market observation of new suppliers and technologies.
• Degree in Engineering field (Mechanics, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications);
• Advanced level of English;
• Advanced Engineering knowledge (casting parts, lamination stack, magnets etc.) is required;
• At least 5 years purchasing experience - in automotive industry;
• Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers
• Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills;
• Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations.
What we offer:
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.