As a team member of the Purchasing team you will:
▪ Be the Purchasing Representative in Project team from acquisition phase until SOP for Purchasing
▪ Ensure early involvement of purchasing and suppliers;
▪ Give project support for medium to high complex projects in business fields to deliver, on time, all related matters by optimum inputs for quotes, workshops, BOM evaluation and implementation of potential savings in the project;
▪ Support technical change process after SOP
▪ Make follow-up on supplier and material status during product development phase, e.g. requests for quotation, in-time sourcing, continuous feedback of APQP / PPAP status
▪ Prepare the sourcing decisions to guarantee sourcing decisions that correspond to the sourcing strategy.
▪ Make second Sourcing to secure permanent supplies with competitive terms.
▪ Carry-out benefit analysis workshops with key suppliers to concentrate on the key functions of the components/projects.
▪ Carry-out supplier evaluation to concentrate on the best suppliers and improve the current supplier base.
• University degree in engineering
• 3 years of experience in various procurement functions as well as 1-2 years of experience in project functions in automotive industry
• Project / Process experience: advanced Level