As a Software Engineer for Application Electric Drives Iasi, you will:
· develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at the international level
· follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, design, coding, tests)
· collaborate within our worldwide development teams and synchronize with our internal customers
A mentor will guide you step by step to take over your own responsibility.
An initial training session will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
What do we want?
· Fluent in ANSI C and English
· Deep knowledge in the embedded systems - microcontrollers (e.g. memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
· Knowledge of real-time systems (e.g. operating systems, tasks)
· Knowledge of electronics
· Ability to make trade-off analysis between processing times, memory requirements, and power consumption during code development
· Knowledge about AUTOSAR architecture/modules (e.g. COM Stack, DCM, DEM)
· Previous relevant experience
· Positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile
Would be a plus?
· Knowledge about power electronics (e.g. Inverters, Electric Motors)
· Knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience
· Familiar with MATLAB Simulink
· Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git, Gerrit, Integrity) and change management methods (e.g. Jira)
What do we offer?
· Integration program with training and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
· Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits
· Professional development opportunities with both technical and management career paths
· Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sports activities, etc.)
· Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, etc.)
· International work environment & traveling opportunities