As a member of our basic software platform development group, you will be involved in building the future of those new innovative products, for hybrid electric vehicles or complete electric vehicles.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced team which develops high quality embedded software in the areas of MCAL, Complex Device Drivers and Basic Software Services, following the AutoSAR architecture.
As an Internship for Basic Software Platform in Electrification Technology, you will:
· develop scripts or tools to support software development activities in the team
· develop embedded software for MCU peripheral modules and services (e.g. communication, diagnostic, memory access)
· follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, design, coding, tests)
A mentor will guide you step by step to help you take over your own responsibility.
An initial training session will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
What do we want?
· Student at a University in a relevant field (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science)
· Fluent in ANSI C and English
· Embedded system fundamentals - microcontrollers (e.g. memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
· Knowledge of electronics (e.g. sensors, converters)
· Positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile
What we offer:
· Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
· Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back;
· We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits;
· Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly
· …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.