As Internship for Supplier Quality Department, your main responsibilities will be:
· Help the SQM colleagues with quality documentation verification, administration and tracking;
· Work with Continental quality internal tools;
· Work in international and multidisciplinary teams.
· Interact with various Continental departments.
· Undergoing University courses with technical background (mechanics, electronics);
· Microsoft Office demonstrated skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) are required;
· Will be a plus if is familiar with Power Bi and Knime;
· Fluent in written and spoken English language skills is required;
· Self-reliant working style, well organized and punctual;
· Able to prioritize work, good communication skills;
· Demonstrates initiatives and is quick adapting.
· Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
· Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back;
· We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits;
· Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly;
· …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.