As an Internship in our Software Processes, Methods and Tools Group, you will have the opportunity to:
· start a professional career in the automotive industry;
· work with the newest technologies for cloud, continuous integration, software build platforms
· boost your knowledge by learning from people with extended experience in SW development;
· support the development of some of the most innovative products in the automotive industry.
Your tasks as an Internship in our team will be:
· to support keeping the software development toolchain in perfect running conditions
· solve the low complexity issues for Software Development Toolchain, worldwide;
· to regularly report the status of your topics to your direct manager;
· to cooperate with your local team members and our international development teams.
Qualifications and skills required
· Student at an University in a relevant field (Informatics, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication... )
· Good programming skills in Python/Perl/Shell, C#, Java, C or other languages
· Knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Linux;
· Good level of English
· Sound knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery practices and tools
· Eager to learn new things and to investigate for solutions
What we offer:
· Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
· We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits;
· Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly;
· …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.