As a member of our ET (Electrification Technology) mechanical engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of those new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
In Iasi location, ET mechanical engineering activities are focused on designing DC-DC Converters and Inverters for various automotive projects and customers.
· To define the mechanical architecture according product requirements;
· To design mechanical components considering technological constraints using appropriate techniques - CAD modeling, drawings creation, analytical computation - in accordance with company design guidelines and quality standards in a timely manner.
· University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics) or relevant experience in mechanical design activities for automotive applications;
· Good theoretical knowledge on relevant disciplines (e.g. Rezistenta Materialelor, Organe de Masini, Desen Tehnic, Tolerante si Control Dimensional, etc.);
· Basic knowledge on mechanical design process;
· Basic knowledge of a parametric CAD application (knowledge of Creo Parametric is an advantage);
· Basic knowledge on automotive mechatronics products (materials, manufacturing technologies)
· English – independent user;
· MS Office suite – independent user.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
· Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
· Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
· Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
· A mentor for the integration period
· Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
· International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.