We are searching for a new colleague in our team!
· Coordination of quality related activities in the sourcing process (supplier component review).
· Perform risk assessments for software/firmware and define risk mitigation strategies within sourcing process.
· Negotiate software quality contracts with suppliers.
· Perform supplier evaluations based on Automotive SPICE assessments.
· Support BU SW representative during escalations and task forces.
· Support BU SW representative on performing and monitoring the supplier development programs.
· Coordinate improvement programs with suppliers based on assessments and root cause analysis.
· Conduct continuous improvements within category SW using Best Practice and Lessons Learnt.
· Support within organization on continuous improvements of processes, methods and tools.
· Master Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable field.
· Basic knowledge and experience in quality management.
· Basic knowledge on 3rd party software.
· Good project management skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Microsoft Office demonstrated skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) are required.
· Fluent in written and spoken English language skills is required.
· Self-reliant working style, ability to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility, analytical thinking.
· Willingness to travel internationally (ca.30%).
What we offer:
· Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
· Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
· We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
· Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly
· …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.