As a Hardware Test Engineer, you will:
· Perform electrical test according to customer requirements/ automotive standards.
· Create specific testcases/test specifications according requirements.
· Create test reports according internal quality processes.
· Create test setups.
· Analyze and debug hardware hardware failures.
· Support validation process of the product.
Our new colleagues will cooperate with an international development team and will have to follow company standards regarding applicable methods and procedures.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
· University Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering or related field.
· Basic knowledge in analog and digital electronic design.
· Experience in soldering and sample build.
· Experience with testing equipment (power supply, oscilloscope, multimeter).
· Advanced level of English.
Will be a plus:
· Knowledge of design tools (e.g: Mathcad, PSpice - basic level for Junior HW Engineer).
· Knowledge of automotive standards (LV124, LV124, VDA320).
· Knowledge of Labview software.
What we offer:
· Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
· Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
· We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
· Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly...
· …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleague.