As a Software Technical Project Leader, you will have to manage a software project development core team. You will have to create a trustful connection with the customer and ensure the deliveries are done in time with the expected content. After an appropriate training period, you will perform the following tasks:
· Development and maintenance of the Software Project Plan with cost, quality, risk analysis and timing throughout life of project.
· Planning the tasks and assigning them to the core project team members
· Coordinating and controlling project activities and assure they are in line with the project plan
· Responsible for regular progress control of development activities and report the status to Project Manager, escalate issues.
· Organize project reviews (gate, milestones, engineering release).
· Management of problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing, cost, overall risks.
· Performing risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures.
· Responsible for actively managing and optimizing the use of resources on project
· Responsible for performing the deliveries in his discipline according to the defined process.
· Responsible for providing lessons learned.
· Provide support for the introduction of the developed project into production.
You must have:
· University Degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
· Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing.
· 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience.
· English advanced knowledge
· SW Project management methods and tools
· Software development process knowledge
· Negotiation skills
· Communication and presentation skills
· Leadership, driving for results, decision making and problem-solving abilities
What we offer:
· Integration Program in a Professional & Dynamic Team
· Competitive Salaries & Benefits
· Professional Development Opportunities
· Health & Wellness
· International Work Environment