As a member of our Control Technology Software Development Group you will participate in the implementation of the software that is flashed on the Electronic Control
Unit. The Electronic Control Unit together with the software developed by us ensures a more affordable mobility and a cleaner environment.
As a Software Developer you will:
• analyze and understand customer requirements
• generate software solutions
• code, then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system
• deliver the solution to the project for integration
• develop your technical skills
• deal with the latest automotive technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet
• work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics etc.)
• Good programming skills in C embedded
• Microcontrollers knowledge is a plus
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus
• Fluency in English
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
APPLY HERE: Software Engineer (vitesco-technologies.com)