· BS in Technical fields: Mechanical, Electrotechnical, Electronics, Automation or comparable;
· Previous experience in Process Engineering, 1-3 years.
· Would be a plus knowledge of Resistive Welding/ Selective soldering/ Laser Marking/ Sensors/ Pneumatics/ Camera systems/ Printers;
· Knowledge of specific tools: MTM, DOE, PFMEA, Control Plan, Process capability, MSA, etc.;
· Good spoken and writtern interaction in English;
· Proficient MS Office user;
· Ability to focus on results and solve problems;
· Good communication skills;
· Self-driven and ambitious person.
· Assess current processes, monitor and take measures to improve;
· Collect production data (Ex: output, downtime, quality rate) and interpret them;
· Define process parameters, document them and perform failure analysis;
· Creation of Process Flows, Working Instructions, Testing Instructions and maintain them in the system;
· Train operators, technicians and shift leaders;
· Develop best practices and routines;
· Perform pre acceptance for new Lines and equipment;
· Perform process simulations;
· Perform risk assessments;
· Take part in PFMEA meetings and offer input for Process Design and Product Design teams.