Could you be our next DevOps Engineer?
A high level of engineering prowess is essential for helping to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools that enable the speedy development and release of our products.
Our software programs serve more than 2.5 million players worldwide, and thousands of clubs and specialised events that run several million golf rounds annually. It is our vision that each individual is unique, software is an artform and the highest quality work is performed with trust, wellbeing and freedom. You will also be rewarded with a generous package plus benefits.
“As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be working on a wide variety of tasks and technologies. The role is ideally suited to someone who gets satisfaction from solving complex problems involving hundreds of servers and systems. It’s an opportunity to work on market leading products which serve millions of users around the world.” Alex Tandrau, CEO of Take Off Labs
What we're looking for
● Experience in DevOps roles and software and infrastructure development, or operations
● A Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
● Previous experience with Linux, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, AWS, CI/CD tools
● Up-to-date on the latest industry trends and able to adapt, multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
● Good communication skills and fluent in spoken and written English
Things you';l be working on as a DevOps Engineer
● Managing AWS account resources
● AWS hosting infrastructure; database clusters, Kubernetes clusters, automations
● AWS reserved instance monitoring
● Managing credentials and access resources, domain and certificate management
● Tracking performance
● PCI compliance, cost monitoring and cybersecurity
You can apply on www.takeofflabs.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.