• Excellent communicator who is able to drive multiple projects in parallel on a global and multi-functional level
• Embraces empowerment and have strong influencing skills as well as ability to achieve results in a collaborative way.
• Team player with the ability to support ideas and make change happen
• Reliable, independent and high degree of involvement required
• Fluent in English
• Degree in business, chemistry or pharmacy (or a discipline relevant to the role)
• Is able to think, act and initiate in operational, tactical and strategic terms.
• Has to be familiar with the current regulations in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong abilities in project and process management .
• Coordination and management of time to market launches and product transfers of STADA AG in the regions EU, CIS, SEE and Emerging markets within the Supply Chain Management
• Integration of new portfolio acquisitions into existing supply chain processes with the focus of timely project management
• Executing the acquisition plan (in project phase/product development and production phase) in accordance with the allocated targets (Time, Quality, Total Cost of Ownership, Risks &
Opportunities) and updating the Supply Chain dashboard
• Ensuring adequate information flow and coordination between all internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure oversight of supply chain changes and lead end-to-end change control management, working in a cross-functional environment
• Communicate and inform all stakeholders such as planning, production, quality, regulatory, GPM as well as suppliers and affiliates along the process
• Guarantee transparent information exchange and overall project timelines
• Monitor production, delivery and release steps along the supply chain
• Support in transfer decisions and set up business cases
• Identification of risks and work out scenarios to enable a successful implementation of launches and transfers
• Focus on material impact related to timelines and costs
• Assist in the development of improved processes