STADA M&D Romania hires an Maintenance Head for our factory in Turda, Cluj.
To lead all Maintenance functions at Turda Packaging Site to ensure all buildings, facilities plant and equipment are maintained in safe, GMP compliant, efficient and fully functional
– Plan and control departmental budgets
– Lead and motivate the team to complete reactive maintenance tasks submitted via the CMMS in line with agreed priorities of safety, quality service and cost.
– Provide supervisory presence to support the in-house maintenance team. This will require a degree of flexible working to ensure standards are maintained during shift hours and weekends.
– Continually monitor workload of planned and reactive maintenance to ensure adequate resources are in place. Where necessary plan and coordinate work through third party contracts in order to ensure SLAs are met.
– Plan and organise maintenance tasks to ensure the team can work efficiently eg equipment, tools and materials are all coordinated and available
– Lead the team to adopt Lean principles including implementation of 5S to optimise the safety, quality and efficiency of the engineering workshop and engineering stores and carrying out root cause analysis of repeat breakdowns and implement preventative measures.
– Lead and support TPM implementation, MRO, LOTO and other Global initiatives
– Identify and implement progressive solutions to improve plant reliability optimise maintenance programs.
– Manage the Engineering Stores department to provide an excellent service to the production facility at optimal cost.
– Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements