What is the purpose of your job?
As Quality Technician, you will conduct testing procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that products such as coils and linear drives comply with quality standards.
What are your responsibilities?
- performing the activities related to IQC and IPQC;
- performing First Article Inspection;
- returning products to suppliers and following up to solve possible issues;
- performing tasks related to quality, supplier complaints, internal rejects, sampling process;
- managing non-complaint material and quarantine area;
- performing basic failure analysis of defective products;
- performing quality checks for finished products;
- preparing quality specific reports,
- performing basic maintenance on test setups and laboratory equipment;
- proposing improvements for internal processes, testing methods and equipment.
What your background should look like:
- have at least a highs school diploma (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanics);
- mechanical and electronic knowledge applied on previous experience;
- ability to perform technical and non-technical tasks and processes;
- ability to follow written work instructions and technical indications from the supervisor:
- ability to prepare accurate tests activity reports;
- know how to use measuring and control equipment;
- strong attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills (8D, 5why knowledge are a plus);
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) knowledge;
- have English skills at a medium level with basic email communication skills.
Why should you join us?
It’s an exciting time to join us. SFC Energy is a fast-growing company, part of SFC Energy AG, a listed German company (F3C), strongly driven by technological innovation. Show us how much energy you’re holding, and feel empowered to be your best. If you are the right person we are looking for, your personal growth and development will go hand in hand with the growth of our company.
You will have the opportunity to align with an international team, as we have close collaboration with our colleagues in the Netherlands.
For more power: our benefits
Do you think you got what it takes, don’t hesitate and send an e-mail to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by SFC Energy Power, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.