- Knowledge of hardware environments (PC)
- Advanced English language skill – very good verbal and written skills
- Above average knowledge of Windows (Windows 7/Server 2008 and focus on Windows XP / Server 2003) and common problems solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office above average and skills to solve common problems
- Above average knowledge of networking (LAN)
- Customer-oriented attitude, good ability to relate through telephone and written communication
- Strong communication skills and being able to integrate your efforts into a team work
- to provide technical support remotely consistent with established service agreement (SLA);
- to analyze and resolve reported incidents within the competences set;
- to maintain contact with the client and other parties involved in resolving incidents - to act as technical support for field engineers;
- to monitor and report incidents and issues raised; suggest medium and long term solutions;
- to identify any particular customer requirement;
- to decide impact activities ( emergency or incident);
- to update the records with the details of all actions taken and with new information obtained;
- to provide solutions by phone, email or remote connection to incidents and requests according the SLA’s.
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
We are SCC – great things happen when we work together!
Send your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to offer you more details!