Your new role:
As a Senior Quality Manager, you'll coordinate the activities required to meet the quality standards and ensure that this quality is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
Your role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards. You will be dedicated to sustaining and developing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, increasing customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.You will work with local management team to set coherent and aligned priorities and targets across the entire value chain, monitor progress, analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and act on deviations from targets.
You will ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both company and the employee.
Living core values of Integrity, Employee Encouragement, Emphasis on Outstanding Achievements, Support for Change, High Performance Team, Diversity and Inclusion which means also taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Requirements & desired behavior:
• A Bachelor’s degree (technical field )
• Multi-year experience; in a professional quality process/components job in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Product / process audit VDA 6.3
• Knowledge of quality processes
• Product safety
• Lean principles and methods
• Deep domain knowledge and proven expertise.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (Business fluent in English)
• Knowledge of German would be an advantage;
• Proactive, Pragmatic and Ownership.
• MS- Office;
• Ability to communicate;
• Process oriented thinking; Goal orientation; Team work; Willingness to customers.
• Project management experience;
• Strong problem solving skills in a cross-functional team environment;
• Interdisciplinary team orientation, flexibility / persuasive power.
• Conflict resolution ability, with excellent communication skills.
• Presentation creation/delivery skills.
• Business mind-set and ability to think strategically
• Interpersonal skills and abilities to deal effectively at all levels within internal / external partners.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, structured working approach.
• Actively participates in the development of policy and objectives in the field of quality;
• Responsible for managing and developing relationships with customers and suppliers;
• Supervises the quality index to customers and ensures that corrective and preventive measures are taken;
• Supervises the quality index with suppliers and ensure that the necessary measures are taken;
• Coordinates the activity of services: Quality Engineering and Control, Supplier Management, Customer Administration; Quality Assurance;
• Analyzes quality problems with other departments and establish with them the necessary measures;
• Coordinates the preparation of specific procedures and forms in the field of quality;
• Performs internal system and process audits; prepares reports following audits, communicates results, organizes meetings to establish measures and monitors their implementation according to the established deadlines.