In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a team of diverse engineers that possess a true passion for technology.
You will play a critical role in the development and implementation of our customer’s global eCommerce implementation, harnessing the power of SAP Hybris/SAP Commerce Cloud.
A successful candidate will have a solid understanding of SAP Hybris eCommerce for B2B and a passion for modern digital eCommerce solutions.
As a Senior Developer you would be working with the Lead, solution architects and developers on developing and integrating various eCommerce features.
A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovation are critical to this role.
• Participate in the software design, development, and implementation of Hybris applications with integration to various modules of SAP;
• Design, develop, and maintain scalable and stable eCommerce solutions that meet business needs;
• Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs;
• Execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity;
• Translate development requirements and specifications into high quality, efficient solutions;
• Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service;
• Work on specific area(s) of website functionality such as search, cart and checkout etc and developing features for those areas of responsibility;
• Ensure alignment of all critical systems with security and data privacy policies;
• Work closely with internal team and external partners to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components;
• Identify and develop improvements for test coverage of new and existing code bases;
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met.