• Independent development of embedded software according to Marquardt process, especially in the context of Human Machine Interfaces (Car Interior, Door, Head-Unit, Steering Wheel)
• Analysis of customer requirements
• Further detailed analysis of software specifications as well as creation, adaptation and extension of software architectures and design
• Planning and implementation of tasks for SW design changes
• Implementation of model, module and integration tests
• Collaboration in the international project team
• Coordination of the interfaces with our customers and development partners
• Degree in electrical engineering or communications engineering, technical computer science or similar
• Several years of professional experience in the development of software projects in the automotive sector
• Experience with automotive embedded systems Autosar CAN / LIN
• Knowledge of requirements for software development processes according to Automotive Spice / CMMI
• Experience and readiness for international project work
• Good knowledge of English language (German would be an great advantage)
• Model-based SW development with Matlab
• Soft skills and coordination abilities relevant for SW-PL/SW-TL
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 11.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
· Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
· The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
· Access to professional development programs and team building;
· Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
· Rewards for improvement ideas;
· Christmas party.
Tel: 0787 795 996