· University degree in Electrical, Automatization, Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering;
· Advanced knowledge of software testing methods, techniques and methodologies;
· Good electronics knowledge;
· Team work, creativity;
· Able to work under pressure and meet dead-lines;
· Fluent in English, written and spoken;
· German language knowledge represents a plus.
· Preparаtion of tеst еnvironmеnt
· Anаlyzing & reviеwing the system & softwаrе rеquirements
· Writе test rеquirеments еnsuring bеst covеrаge of softwаrе / system rеquirements
· Crеating & review of test automation
· Performing test execution;
· Find root cause of failure
· Manual and automatic test execution
· Logging of deviations.
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 11.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing. Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally. We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry. Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs and team building;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• Rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at: https://ro.marquardt.com/ro/cariera/aktuelle-stelleangebote-neu/cautare-locuri-de-munca.html