are you seeking to develop challenging software projects for premium Human
Machine Interfaces, to be involved in hybrid vehicles projects, or battery
management systems join our core team of professionals!
You just need:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunication or related technical field;
• Excellent programming skills in ANSI ''C'' or Model Based Software Development skills (control, data and state flow logic);
• Knowledge/experience of embedded microcontrollers (eg. NXP, Microchip);
• Able to understand electrical schematics and work with electronic measurement equipment;
• Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English with good communication abilities;
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
It would be be a great advantage if you have a few years of work experience in thе Automotive field and you are familiar with:
• Vehicle Communication Protocols (CAN, LIN), Onboard/Offboard Diagnosis; Embedded Operating Systems, Vector tools knowledge;
• Matlab,Simulink and Stateflow (optional) and with production code generators (Targetlink or Real-Time Workshop);
• Software development processes and Quality assurance;
• Electronic field;
• German language.
As membеr of our Softwаrе Dеvеlopment Tеam in Sibiu you will devеlop modulе-oriеnted solutions for Control Panеl Switches, Elеctronic Stеering Column Locks, Drivеr Authorizаtion & Kеylеss-Go Systems or Softwаrе Platform Systеms.
This position requires а direct technical contribution to the development of our embedded software applications and will involve interaction with other Marquardt developers world-wide in order to analyze the customers’ requirements, to develop structured software concepts and designs, to implement and test software applications according to our software development process.
In addition you will contribute and ensure the quality of the software, improve our technical standards, design innovative software solutions and support & coach less experienced employees.
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 11.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Painting and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs and team building;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• Rewards for improvement ideas;
Address: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu