- Degree with main focus on Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable specialization
- At least three years of experience (in automotive area would be an advantage) and detailed knowledge in SAP-Modules Controlling (especially in the modules CO-PC for product costing, CO-OM for overhead management and CO-PA for profitability analysis) as well as in SAP project system (PS) and in Profit-Center Accounting (EC-PCA) are needed
- First knowledge in modules MM, SD, FI or PP would be an advantage
- Programming skills in ABAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge in project management methodologies especially in leading projects in leading international project teams – especially in SAP area – would be an advantage
- Professional attitude, flexibility, analytical thinking
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- Respect to diversity
- Ability to work in international teams incl. temporary business trips (2-3 weeks per trip up to 2 trips per year)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Implementation of Controlling-processes together with business department starting in product development phase (PDP) and ending in order-fulfillment process (OFP)
- Collaboration with the Controlling department for further development of the existing global business processes
- Implementation of SAP-CO and SAP-PS in new MQ-manufacturing plants
- Consulting of management and business department e.g. for new concepts regarding process improvements
- Handling of 3rd Level support of Incidents and Service Requests for global Users in SAP-CO and SAP-PS system
- Standardization, Roll-Out, Consulting and further optimization in existing SAP-system with focus in project-controlling, internal-order handling, cost-center Accounting, calculation and production order handling as well as profit-Center accounting and profitability analysis
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 20 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 10.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
In 2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs and team building;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Tel: 0745/ 346 300