WHO WE ARE
GEP delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value.
A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others.
Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP has 21 offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
You will be responsible for managing complex strategic sourcing projects in line with the defined category strategy.
You will also support the category managers with the strategy definition and execution. In addition to that, you will be managing a team of 5-10 people.
• Extensive expertise in strategic sourcing
• Proficiency in English and German (both written and spoken)
• MRO/Capex/FM category expertise
• Experience with managing and mentoring small to medium sized teams, both from an operational and career
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of large-scale centralized purchasing
• Strong analytical, reporting and presentation
• Ability to manage multiple procurement projects at once and assess new purchase requirements based on spend
• Supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning and strategic sourcing tasks
• Establishing negotiation strategies, identifying and developing negotiation levers, validating them with stakeholders and leading negotiations to ensure savings, timely supply and other benefits for purchases, business analytics, savings reporting and tracking, stakeholder interaction as part of the S2C program
• Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, manage SOP’s, decrease turnaround times and streamline
• Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, Scorecard and Bid Analysis)
• Management of a small to medium sized team
WHY JOIN US
Our vision is to build an enterprise where everyone contributes to making GEP better, more interesting, more satisfying place
to be, and a better place to spend a significant part of our lives. We call it “the beautiful company”.
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We recognize people who make a genuine
difference by rewarding them well. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow, and continually improve us. Join us if you are one of us.