GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What You Will Do
- Develop software systems using Microsoft ASP.NET (MVC framework) and SQL Server for Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Work closely with the product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks.
- Manage projects using JIRA and GitHub for version control.
- Implement unit testing and automated testing frameworks for new and existing features.
- Work with the team in the execution of development pipeline and delivery of the organization’s software products to QA and production.
- Create artifacts for each project, such as software architecture documentation, technical use cases, and code review.
- Experience of working in distributed globally located multicultural teams.
What You Should Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in C omputer S cience, related technical science fields, or engineering with practical experience in software development.
- 3 - 5+ years of hands - on experience with .NET C# development of enterprise applications (.NET 4.5 or higher) .N ET Core is a plus as we work inside this framework.
- Strong experience in object - oriented design, SOA, design patterns, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and application design experience
- Solid understanding of end - to - end application development and support
- Experience in designing and developing complex applications
- P roficiency in creating and consuming RESTful services.
- Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in using SQL
- Knowledge of OWASP and related exploitation techniques includes SQL injections, cross - site scripting, session hijacking, and insec ure direct object references. Experience in security mitigation activities.
- Understanding of Agile software development principles, including experience participating in a scrum-based delivery team.
- Passion to solve problems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong focus on quality standards and code performance
- Have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually
- Comply with project plans and organization goals
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes