We are seeking a creative, innovative, and tech-savvy individual to provide Project Management services in support of the Enterprise Information Technology Enterprise Infrastructure domain under the guidance of the Portfolio Execution Manager.
Based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global and culturally diverse organization that offers equal opportunities in an inclusive environment! This role has the outstanding ability to grow your skills in both Project Management and Technical tracks.
We look forward to seeing your application!
In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- To adhere to Project Management standard processes established by the Program Management Office (PMO).
- To assess projects to establish a suitable project approach and methodology.
- To assist the Project Sponsor / Product Owner in the development of the Project Scope of Work.
- To maintain adherence to established Key Performance Indicators according to methodology.
- To lead the tracking and resolution of issues and problems that occur during the project or Program Increment lifecycle. Advances concerns to various levels of management.
- To ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and testing.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5+ years of IT or Business-related experience (Technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure preferred).
- Prior Project Management experience is required (Project Management certifications are preferred, but not required).
- Excellent English language oral and written skills are required.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
- Strong Communication and Teamwork skills.
- Excellent Customer Relationship and Influence skills.
- Experience in working with multiple teams in a global environment.
- Experience as it relates to IT Infrastructure or IT Applications, Cloud Connectivity.
- Azure Boards and other Agile project delivery tools are a plus.
Who You Are:
You are continuously looking forward to developing and improving your professional skills. You are passionate about pursuing new technologies and anticipate future trends. You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse collaborators.
Our Offer to You
We understand the importance of work-life balance and are dedicated to supporting our employees' personal and professional needs. From competitive benefits plans and comprehensive medical care to equitable opportunities for growth and development we strive to create a workplace that is supportive and rewarding.
Depending on location, our flexible work-from-home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
Moreover, our global volunteer employee resource groups will empower you to connect with peers that share the same interest, promote diversity and inclusion and positively contribute to communities around us.