If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you as a Vendor Management Organization Lead!
We seek a creative, innovative, and tech-savvy individual to manage the Emerson IT suppliers in the EMEA region, ensuring required localizations occur and overall communications between world area, suppliers, and Emerson is effective.
Based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global and culturally diverse organization that offers equal opportunities in an inclusive environment!
Our flexible schedule start/end hours, together with our work-from-home policy, allow you to make the best of your time and achieve a work-life balance that fits your needs.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage the in-region relationship between Emerson, its divisions, and key third-party vendors to ensure that the proper support and attention are given to the Emerson account.
- Be involved in or lead the negotiation of favorable terms, conditions, and pricing with key third-party vendors.
- Work with Regional IT Leads to tailor Emerson Vendor Management programs, manage corporate IT initiatives in a manner that drives adoption, removes administrative roadblocks, enhances communications, and ensures that VMO (Vendor Management Organization) targets and objectives are met.
- Liaise between Emerson divisions, the VMO, and key vendors on strategic initiatives.
- Help identify new areas of opportunity for Emerson through project work and research.
- Create tracking mechanisms and financial models that aid in the management process.
- Help formulate and create strategic communications targeted at Emerson executives or strategic partners.
- Communicate status on vendor activities and issues to VMO management and customers, through the proper escalation
- Collaborate with IT Business Management Office and other Emerson IT Organizations.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in the procurement of IT assets, strategic sourcing, finance, or asset management field;
- Solid experience in customer support/customer relations activities with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of Excel and other tools that facilitate large volumes of data (Excel, SQL, Access), Power BI skills are a plus;
- Advanced level of English language, verbal and written;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management within the organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish. You pick up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and leadership behavior quickly. You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts. You model and encourage the expression of diverse ideas and opinions. You experiment with a wide range of existing technologies while applying new and emerging options that can enhance organizational outcomes.