By joining Emerson as a Manager Continuous Improvement Quality / Operations, the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We encourage advancement and offer development support.
This role is key for Measurement Solutions Europe Service Level Improvement programs: act as a liaison across departments to ensure service level targets are met and that continuous improvement projects framework for Operations and Quality is defined and implemented across all sites in Measurement Solutions Europe.
We are looking for a new member for our Team, who is passionate about Continuous Improvement and would like to experience the next level of leadership but also balance stakeholders within an innovative environment with enterprise level overview!
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj Napoca, Romania!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Continuous Improvement Quality Operations:
- Lead LEAN or similar “mile deep and mile wide” improvement projects to increase quality and operations service levels.
- Implement service level improvement project teams and ensure completion of actions.
- Facilitate service level governance meetings and represent Measurement Solutions in multi-functional or platform initiatives that support the wider organization.
- Undertake data analysis as necessary to support functions and teams with understanding of where largest issues lie within Operations as well as in our Quote to Cash process.
- Support our Operations and Quality teams to drive LEAN Continuous Improvement Business Unit initiatives to ensure continuous improvement.
- Engage with global teams to leverage global knowledge and experience for Europe as part of management team for Continuous Improvement.
- Act as Continuous Improvement Programs Coordinator across sites: e.g Jidoka ,Kata, Andon, Gemba Walk.
- Support deployment of Measurement Solutions Quality and Operations strategic initiatives within team & world area (process standardization, tool deployment, etc.); give input and feedback to increase processes performance for all functions
- Facilitate Value Stream Mapping events, Kaizen cross functional events utilizing Perfect Execution Methodology
- Foster Collaboration around Continuous Improvement Functions in MSOL teams: Customer Care, PMO, Supply Chain, Procurement to drive enterprise service level improvements
- Lead the Continuous Improvement team for Quality Operations
- Act as a Community leader for the Continuous Improvement functions across Measurement Solutions Europe
- Active member of the European Quality Leadership team and key team member in the Operations teams
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing.
- Fluency in other European languages is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering and/or business discipline (Master or MBA preferred).
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in Sales/Operations/ Customer Care environment.
- Successful and relevant experience in managing cross functional teams and projects.
- Very good understanding of Quote-to-Cash Cycle.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certifications and experience are beneficial.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.