If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you! Based in Cluj, you will be primarily responsible to handle and follow up the customers, sales orders and purchase orders, in order to maintain the best possible support and logistics for both external and internal customers. The position will act as the interface between the sales offices and production.
Are you eager to take your career to the next level? If yes, we welcome your application for this role Customer Order Administrator 22023691.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Ensure the on-time and complete entering of the orders in the ERP system
• Generate and send order acknowledgements
• Make sure the orders comply with trade compliance regulations
• Expedite factories and make sure items are delivered on-time and complete
• Clarify the commercial aspects of the orders with the customers
• Keep a close contact with customers to inform of any delays and problems
• Handover documentation requirements to the Documentation Controlling team and ensure the documentation is delivered complete and on-time
• Conduct data management activities according to date management policy
• Maintain accurate and updated order logs in the ERP Systems
• Logistics (including data-management on “kicked-over” orders)
• Arranging and coordinating customer approvals and inspections as required
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• University degree
• 2+ year experience in an administrative role
• Language: English – advanced level; German – advanced level
• PC skills: MsOffice, Internet
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.