If you are a professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you! Based in Cluj Napoca you will ensure proper commercial activity, administration, and execution of overall 3rd Party Goods and Services Procurement activity for various Systems & Solutions Offices in support of the Global 3rd party goods and services team activities during the Project Procure-to-Pay Cycle. Is responsible for placing purchase orders for tangible goods based upon project requirements as outlined in a purchase requisition. Must be aware of project schedule and “need by” dates, provides follow-up for orders placed to ensure on-time delivery, and administers invoice/ order deviation. These activities may include, expediting, logistics, materials receiving, and tracking.
Are you eager to take your career to the next level? If yes, we welcome your application for this role, Tactical Buyer with German and/or French 22024658.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Quality control of requisitions;
• Ascertains if complete requisitions have been provided;
• Generate purchase orders and purchase order amendments as required;
• Maintain Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system data to ensure accuracy during the entire Procure-to-Pay cycle;
• Distribute Purchase Order for approval;
• Negotiates and records all cost savings;
• Issue and expedite supplier acknowledgment in conformance to the agreed final Purchase Order;
• Inform projects of shipment status and proactively manage schedules in accordance with project requirements;
• Inform local office about the status of the shipment;
• Arrange receiving and inspection of goods whenever it is required;
• Administer Purchase Order reconciliation;
• Closure of Purchase Order as per standard policy.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree graduate in Business, Commerce or Masters in Business or Commerce;
• Demonstrated abilities in ERP-based systems such as JDE, ORACLE, SAP etc. (Oracle preferred);
• Proven ability to work in a multicultural virtual environment;
• Excellent team player;
• Methodical approach to work;
• Can work with minimum supervision;
• Excellent administration skills;
• Computer literate;
• Conversant in Microsoft Office applications;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German and/or French language;
• Knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as our Tactical Buyer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.