SUMMARY OF ROLE
Be the communication interface of the factory to the international Sales organizations for projects. Communicate and coordinate the projects requirements of our customers within the Cluj Measurement Manufacturing Center organization.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• You coordinate the execution of project orders at CMMC from order entry to delivery according to PMO processes.
• You are the Single Point of Contact for all questions, requirements, changes, and deliveries for the assigned projects within the factory.
• You´re (functionally) coordinating a project team within the factory to execute customer requirements within the factory.
• You´re the interface and work closely with the European PMO organization.
• You ensure that Kick-off meetings are held and communicate the requirements within the Wessling factory.
• You are part of the early awareness team and participate with project pursuit and PMO on discovery and early awareness meetings
• You own the Service Level KPIs (PDSL), Sales POR accuracy, timely turnaround of changes (technical and Dates) for your designated projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• +5 Years experience in Project Management, Planning or Business Administration
• Successful Business Education (Bachelor helpful)
• Ability to work in complex environment
• Fluent English in spoken and written
• Additional language beneficial
• Good understanding of ERP systems
CORE COMPETENCIES (Korn Ferry)
• Customer Focus
• Drives results
• Plans and Aligns
• Communicates Effectively
For more information please contact Andrada Batiu (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Talent Acquisition Analyst