To provide technical support to the Maintenance team for all mechanical related work.
To implement the TPM strategy for the plant
Implement the Company Health, Safety and Environment policies in all aspects of Maintenance to support a safe and compliant workplace.
Implement a Preventive Maintenance (PM) program for the plant
• Manage the PM schedule and ensure adherence
• Engage specialist contractors to undertake PM tasks where required
• Ensure all statutory (legal) inspections and maintenance are undertaken when required by suitably competent persons
• Support the continuous improvement of equipment, buildings, infrastructure and utilities (Safety, Quality, Efficiency)
Provide technical support for reactive maintenance within the plant to ensure minimum downtime and to eliminate repeat occurrences.
• Engage suitable third party contractors where necessary
• Undertake root cause analysis to eliminate repeat issues
• Record and manage all breakdown data
Develop autonomous maintenance routines for operators to undertake
Ensure that sufficient and adequate spare parts are held to minimize any downtime.
Ensure all equipment buildings, Infrastructure and utilities mechanical documentation is suitably managed.
At plant level ensure that good data is generated for use in the management and continuous improvement of Maintenance.
Languages English or German
Current experience required
Computer literate (Microsoft office)