Fluent level of French and English written and verbal is a must.
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, speaking, and writing skills.
• Must be proficient in using Windows Operating System as well as Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Proficient in English
• Must demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work towards deadlines.
• Positive attitude and solution oriented thinking.
• Flexible and eager to learn.
• Be able to work within a large organization and maintain solid relationships with your team members not only situated in your local office but also in other countries.
• HR related experience would be an advantage but not essential.
• Process personnel forms, records statistics and handles highly confidential material
• Answer general questions and inquiries in various areas of Human Resources
• Assist with new hire forms
• Maintain applicant databases and employee records, and provides information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records
• Respond to telephone and e-mailing queries related to various areas of Human Resources queries following company policies and procedures
• Compile data for analysis and reporting, and may perform routine analyses
• Assist employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Act as a point of contact for new joiners, recruitment and business
• Responsible for the effective management of external / internal queries
• Process all necessary documentation- customers contracts and tasks/ checks and monitor the progress of the tasks