We are looking for a talented candidate to join our experienced Sales Reporting & Analytics organization.
Description: Ensure controllership, compliance, accuracy & reliability of sales deal data for Sales Leader and the company.
• Deal closing process validation – verifying that the data from the contracts (MSA, SOW, CR, etc.) is aligned to the financial models and that the appropriate approvals are obtained from the correct Industry Group Leaders and SMEs.
• Maintain a good knowledge of Conduent business strategy, rules and processes (current and future) to ensure that SFDC reflects it for each Business Unit.
• Ensures accuracy and adherence to get data inputs and file uploads.
• Verifies and corrects deal transaction types to ensure that deal information is correct.
• Responsible for Data Management integrity report which have open deals, past date/overdue statuses.
• Participates with User training and testing for new functional development.
• Provide technical support and guidance for Sales Force users to ensure they have the correct understanding of the deal closure process and procedures.
• Provide support for internal & external auditors, ensuring required documents and approvals were obtained when deals were closed and reported.
• Assist with the finance monthly management reporting process.
• We are looking for someone who has good administrative skills and the ability to multi task and collate data in a timely and efficient manner;
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to foresee issues and come up with solutions;
• Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
• Must be a team player, willing to share and exchange;
• Ability to work with virtual teams;
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload;
• Ability to handle confidential projects;
• Strong English skills are a must;
• Experience in supporting a team of people preferably within a sales environment;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience (including excel - pivot tables and producing charts);
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills;
• Flexible to working extended working hours per business requirements.
• Salesforce.com experience
• Finance background would be a plus