Key responsibilities include the following areas:
• Works on quality assurance activities for selected processes, tools and reporting following the quality assurance plans
• Conducts audits and reviews/analyses data and documentation
• Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
• Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
• Makes continual improvement of products, processes and systems
• Executes all QA plan initiatives based on defined quality criteria that meet Client expectations
• Assures continuous improvement in quality via quality check findings, coaching, calibration, etc.
• Tracks Quality Assurance metrics for all the process activities on an End to End base, providing reports to management
• Compiles data and provides reports and analyses following internal and/or Customer requests concerning training and quality assurance
• Provides guidance and participates in the performance of audit procedures
• Provides Coaching/Training on the QA findings + refresher trainings;
• Develops training material and effectively delivers training on tools and processes as well as soft skills during the transition and steady state period of a project
• Contributes to the creation and execution of the Continuous Process Improvement initiatives – coming from QA findings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Interest in Quality Assurance, Coaching and/or Training, any experience in these areas would be an asset
• Sector/industry experience in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth organization
• Excellent/fluent writing, spelling and grammar skills in English – advanced level
• Good writing, spelling and grammar skills in German – advanced level
• Additional language skills will be an asset
• Excellent communication ability including written and oral presentation skills.
• Ability to grasp business concepts across diverse areas of the business and to transform these into clear training designs
• Ability to think in creative and innovative ways
• Ability to transmit information.
• Strong Critical and analytical skills are a must to perform quality control and audit procedures
• Strong PC knowledge including related PowerPoint/Excel/Microsoft and CRM systems
• Natural ability to work collaboratively with others and a communication style that is open and transparent
• Work with remote team(s)
• Adaptable style that is comfortable within a high-energy, action-oriented culture
• Independence of judgment, constructive approach to challenges and collaborative way of addressing issues, aiming at constructive solutions’ finding
• Proactive approach in addressing issues long-term and implementing long-lasting solutions.