We are looking for cool and friendly colleagues who are willing to make a „better day” for the employees of our client`s companies by solving their technical issues .
- Know Portuguese language (ideally to be able to have a fluent conversation)
- Have basic IT knowledge (like really, really basic )
With us, we promise you will:
- Improve your language skills by speaking with natives
- Have access to a lot of online trainings. You can read those when you are not busy taking calls
- Share stories with your colleagues about funny situations you encountered
- Have that feeling of joy that you get when you help someone
- Improve your IT knowledge
- Have cool work mates who will support you and provide constructive feedback
Also, you have the chance to work in a super friendly environment, with a funny, young team. Their energy, jokes and positive spirit will make the days go by easier.
You will have to deal with situations like these:
- Reseting passwords and unlocking accounts.
- Installing software/apps
- Troubleshooting different software issues
- If the issue can not be resolved, simply send it to an advanced team
And do not worry. We have a database with a lot of procedures which you can follow in order to solve different situations. Also, there are back-office team members who can help and guide you when you are dealing with complicated issues.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, a people company with more than 200,000 people worldwide, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to get the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients.