We are driving technology into our development teams, we focus on testing new tools and prototyping to identify new opportunities to implement on our platforms. It’ our passion to provide the best customer experience and satisfaction in terms of availability and support. Join us and become part of our team!
• As a (Biz) DevOps Consultant/Advisor, you will advise our customers across all industries with regard to the procedural and technical structure of modern software development teams and optimize existing structures with a focus on results;
• You will work closely with our customers' operations, development and technical staff and support them in the incremental iteration towards an individually meaningful software delivery model;
• You use DevOps approaches with a focus on tool setting and integration as well as the further development of our customers' existing IT architectures;
• In addition to your commitment to our customers, you have the opportunity and are actively encouraged to contribute your own ideas to our internal Innovation HUB, to implement them and bring them to market.
This is how you score with us:
• Experience in setting up integrated software development and delivery models and in assembling and supporting appropriate teams;
• Experience in optimizing and automating continuous integration/deployment/delivery pipelines, ideally with the integration of Cloud technologies;
• Experience with frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Spotify, LeSS and Nexus desirable;
• An empathetic and proactive personality who is willing to stand up for their beliefs;
• An analytical way of thinking coupled with creative and outcome-oriented problem-solving skills;
• Enjoy working in a team and have a good sense of humor
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally;
• Very good knowledge of German and English.
What we offer:
Attractive compensation package
Health and Well-being
Personal and professional development
Visit us on
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 750 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 15 years