Meet the team
BearingPoint Products is a complete product development team where every colleague contributes to our product's success end to end. That means we cover areas like Product Management, UI/UX, Engineering, Testing, and Maintenance. Innovation is the key, so you will work with cutting-edge technologies and the latest solutions stack (Angular, React Native, node.js, C#, SAP UI5 and many others, on SAP BTP or Microsoft Azure clouds) to achieve your career goals.
The approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with S4HANA on premise or minimum 1 year experience with S4HANA Public Cloud Activate methodology
- Good Understanding of both Public and Private Cloud solution offerings.
- Cloud-based mindset
- Experience with SAP Fiori
- Skilled at translating business requirements into technology-enabled solutions for clients, based on best practices
- Familiar with SAP support packs, legal changes, upgrades, enhancement packs, OSS messages
- Team player with very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
- Fluent in English
- Available to travel up to 20% if requested by the client
- Strong cross-module knowledge – Financial and Logistics
- SAP certification for SAP Activate methodology
- Familiar with SAP ChaRM process
- Basic knowledge in working with interfaces and integration with third party systems
- Data migration experience
- Previous experience with managing and mentoring junior level consultants
- Second foreign language: German
- Provide SAP Public Cloud expertise in all phases of the product lifecycle
- Perform SAP Public Cloud implementations using SAP Activate methodology
- Design and implement innovative solutions, together with the business departments, in the area of SAP S4/HANA Public Cloud
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, also be involved in the deployment of the designed business solution
- Development of project documentation
- Support in facilitating workshops with the stakeholders to collect business & application requirements or identifying gaps, issues and workaround solutions
- Support, preparing and handling of trainings for the operating departments, key-user, etc.
- Manage functional testing; perform test automations
- Deliver work assignments in accordance with project milestones
- Stay up to date with SAP Public Cloud roadmap and upcoming releases
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Communicate closely with the Development & Basis teams
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
For more information, please visit:
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.