Meet the team
BearingPoint Business Services is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Business Analysis, User Experience, Development, Testing and Service Maintenance. The main focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack in order to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint clients. The BearingPoint Business Services approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
- Participate in domain analysis and design, hands-on application development and testing, code and design reviews;
- Assist in analysing and troubleshooting issues and defects in environments as well as performance or design inefficiencies;
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 2-4 years of experience in mobile application development (native/cross-platform). For junior role less than 2 years of experience is expected.
- Additional knowledge/experience with mobile development or hybrid frameworks
- Strong knowledge of JSX and jQuery
- Advanced English skills.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint Business Services invented compelling products that are beyond SaaS to ensure business continuity by combining our long consulting history, technology experience and scalable expert power.
Visit us at https://bearingpoint.services/en/
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology
consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in
three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed
services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital
transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and
partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading
companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more
than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging
with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 650 employees in our offices in
Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more
than 450 projects in the past 14 years.