You must either be a graduate engineer in mechanical engineering, physics, civil engineering, applied mathematics, or you must have had a comparable education.
During or after your course of study, you will have to have developed an interest in technical calculation / structural mechanics. Ideally you bring along some practical working experience.
Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written is mandatory).
· Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
· A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
· Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
· A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
· Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan.
· Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
We would like to inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your application via our online application platform. In order to be able to review your application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with just a few clicks:https://arrkeurope.jobbase.io/job/16h0skcg