successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable course of study.
advanced programming knowhow with C/C++ for safety critical systems within classic and/or adaptive AUTOSAR
knowhow in best practices, design patterns, object-oriented principles, Clean Code and Test-Driven-Development, Misra, Polyspace, QAC
knowhow of trajectory planning
knowhow of traffic rules and behavior
· Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
· A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
· Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
· A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
· Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan.
· Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
We would like to inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your application via our online application platform. In order to be able to review your application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with just a few clicks: https://arrkeurope.jobbase.io/job/tybaqraf